Find your way to Gajah Mada Hotel
Gajah Mada Hotel, Lumajang, is for about 3,5 hours driving from Juanda International Airport.
Travel & Transportation
There are several options to reach Gajah Mada Hotel, Lumajang. Guests can choose among airport shuttle provided by the hotel, Public Transport, and Airport Taxis.
You can reserve a pick-up service by informing your flight details and estimated time of arrival and departure when make online reservation.
Alternatively, you can contact the hotel directly by calling (+62334) 881174 or emailing us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org .Please make your reservation at least a week in advance.
We recommend using only airport taxi services, which are located in front of the departure area.
The fare for one-way trip from the airport to the hotel, is IDR 1,000,000 – 1,500,000. The journey lasts for about 3,5 hours.
Public Car is Available in specific time (05.00 AM, 09.00 AM, 03.00 PM, 06.00 PM) Local Time. The Fare for one-way trip from the airport to the hotel, is IDR 90,000 – 120,000 per person, make reservation first at Cipaganti Travel (6231) 7038200 / 5460302 or Bali Prima Travel (6231) 5027999 / 5035777.
1. From the airport, head west, follow the signs for the Toll Freeway.
2. Follow the sign and looking for Pasuruan ways
3. Then follow the sign until arrived in Probolinggo city
4. At the end, follow the sign until reach Lumajang city gate.
5. Going straight follow the main road until Panglima Sudirman Road where Gajah Mada Hotel located.